Wednesday 4 May 2011

Love Is Cinta

LoVE give main inspiration to all music in World,it almost 90% of songs are about Love…
Helen Fisher  from California’s University had research our topic today,‘LoVE’.He had found that fever of  LoVE is same effect with drug addict especially he found that Serotonin hormone was release when someone is in Tower of LoVE.It is same when drug addict had imagine and dream like in Heaven.That is something cool that attract me to talk about it.
I feel it by myself in time in it.LoVE I can feel it even I don’t think about it,it is automatic make a way through my heart.I always remember about her,thinking what her doing,worry of her and other feeling.Now maybe I know why Romeo and Juliet dare to die together caused by LoVE.
LoVE crucial to our life because it give ourself spirit and power of will that our mind interprate it in motivation to go on in our life.The greatest love to our God(ALLAH) that the creator of all ‘homosapiens’(human being) and all things in this universe.ALLAH present we LoVE that we feel it today and give we life until now.We as a slave to our God(ALLAH) must do what ALLAH command to do and avoid all of badness.As a normal human that have MIND must think it and choose the best way to face becoming day whereas more challenging and so many obstacle to facing of.
Think about it and act for it…

Sorry Kalau bahase aku agk terabur tp aku nk try je....hehe...

No comments: